The Amex Offers program frequently has promotions for hotel stays, which can save you money or earn you bonus points for stays you’d make anyway. Amex has just rolled out its latest targeted hotel offer, which is exclusively for stays at Fairmont and Sofitel properties.
Spend $500+ with Fairmont and Sofitel, save $100
There’s a targeted Amex Offers deal for stays at Fairmont and Sofitel properties:
- Save $100 when you spend $500+ across one or more transactions (up to 20% back)
- This is valid when you pay for your stay between May 2 and August 31, 2022
- This is only valid for stays at properties in the United States and Mexico
- The terms state that you need to book directly with Accor to take advantage of this (so third party bookings don’t qualify)
- All room charges, including taxes and fees, should qualify toward this offer
- This is valid only for room rate and charges, and excludes honeymoon registries, Willow Stream Spa services, and online booking golf tee times purchased with Fairmont; the offer isn’t valid at Fairmont Store, Sofitel Boutique, or other retail outlet purchases within properties
- Registration is required
Ideally you’ll see this offer on the Amex Green Card, as it offers 3x points on travel purchases (including hotel purchases). That way you can maximize your points while also taking advantage of this deal.
There’s a new targeted Amex Offers deal that can save you $100 when you spend $500+ at Fairmont and Sofitel properties in the United States and Mexico. If you have any upcoming stays with these Accor brands, this deal is absolutely worth taking advantage of.
Was your account targeted for this Amex Offers deal, and if so, do you plan on taking advantage of it?